<$BlogRSDURL$>

sábado, outubro 11, 2008

O discurso da sinceridade :: Talk Radio 

Um dos momentos de um filme que mais me impressionou, tocou, abanou e entusiasmou é este, que revi há dias graças ao blogue do Nande e não consegui resistir a colocá-lo aqui:



Barry: I should hang; I'm a hypocrite. I ask for sincerity and I lie. I denounce the system as I embrace it. I want money and power and prestige: I want ratings and success. And I don't give a damn about you, or the world. That's the truth: for that I could say I'm sorry, but I won't. Why should I? I mean who the hell are you anyways you... audience! You're on me every night like a pack of wolves because you can't stand facing what you are and what you've made! Yes the world is a terrible place, yes cancer and garbage disposals will get you. Yes the war is coming, yes the world is shot to hell and you're all goners! Everything is screwed up and you like it that way don't you!






Talk Radio, Oliver Stone, protagonizado pelo incrível Eric Bogosian.


AS FRASES

Barry: Sticks and stones can break your bones but words cause permanent damage!



Barry: There's nothing more boring than people who love you.



Barry: Barry Champlain is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there.



Barry: This country is in deep trouble people! This country is rotten to the core and somebody better do something about it! Now I want you to take your hand out of that bowl of Freedo's, throw away your National Enquirer, and pick up the phone!


Barry: Tell me something I-I'm curious. How do you dial a phone with a straitjacket on?



Barry: I'm not afraid, see? I come in every night, I make my case, I say what I believe in! I tell you what you are, I have to I have no choice! You frighten me! I come in every night, I tear it to you, I abuse you, I insult you, you just keep coming back for more. What's wrong with you? Why do you keep calling? I don't want to hear anymore, STOP TALKING! GO AWAY! [echoes 'Away']

Comments: Enviar um comentário

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?