domingo, dezembro 25, 2005
O IMDb já divulgou uma lista das 25 estrelas de cinema do ano. Ainda bem que o Johnny Depp está em primeiro, como no ano anterior!
Ver aqui LISTA COMPLETA
ALGUNS DOS 25
1. Johnny Depp (Last year: #1)The hits keep on coming for Mr. Depp, the IMDb's favorite for the second year in a row. Starting out the year with an Oscar nomination for Finding Neverland, Depp wowed everyone with his, um, idiosyncratic interpretation of Willy Wonka in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, lent his voice to another Tim Burton flick, Corpse Bride, and started filming on back-to-back sequels for Pirates of the Caribbean.
2. Angelina Jolie (Last year: #5)Her saintly work for the United Nations (and adoption of a new baby girl) was in stark contrast to her rumored canoodling with Brad Pitt, though she seemed to rise above it all with nary a scratch or worry. And we think it's mostly her and not Pitt that accounted for Mr. & Mrs. Smith's $186.3 million box office take.
9. Natalie Portman (Last year: #21)Portman bid farewell to the role of Padme Amidala (aka, mother of Luke and Leia) in the final Star Wars film, Revenge of the Sith, and made headlines for appearing at Cannes with a Sinead O'Connor-like buzz cut, which she'll sport in 2006's V for Vendetta, the futuristic action flick written and produced by the Wachowski brothers.
13. Scarlett Johansson (Last year: #11)Snarky producers tried to blame her and co-star Ewan McGregor for not turning The Island into a big summer hit, but she serenely and glamorously moved beyond the mess to become -- of all things -- the new muse for Woody Allen in the acclaimed Match Point, which grabbed her a Golden Globe nomination.
14. Christian Bale (Last year: Uncharted)Everyone's favorite American Psycho emerged at long last as a full-fledged global star with Batman Begins, breathing new life into the story of the Dark Knight and helping prove that summer hits could be smart as well as wildly fun. Finally -- there might be a sequel worth waiting for!
15. Emma Watson (Last year: #13)Growing more poised and beautiful with each passing year, Watson emerged as a true teen star in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, in which her appearance in a stunning gown upstaged the Hogwarts' Yule Ball and turned her friends Harry and Ron into blabbering fools. Go Hermoine!
16. Nicole Kidman (Last year: #14)The Oscar winner started out 2005 admirably with classy thriller The Interpreter, but flopped badly (yet again) with the misbegotten Bewitched. But thanks to a captivating Chanel campaign, a hush-hush romance with country star Keith Urban, and the shenanigans of her ex-husband (on whom she remained mum), we still couldn't stop talking about her.
23. Kirsten Dunst (Last year: #12)Without a Spider-Man to hold onto, the perky Dunst landed a bit roughly with the Cameron Crowe mess that was Elizabethtown. But ooh-la-la -- check out that trailer for Sofia Coppola's Marie-Antoinette! And we're still not sure: are she and Jake Gyllenhaal still dating or not?
Comments: Enviar um comentário